Tuesday, September 18, 2007

See you in Vegas Clay!

I'm counting the days now until the 'Celebration On Ice' show in Las Vegas. It's been 2 months since seeing Clay Aiken in Frisco, Texas.
My Cancer is in remission, and I'm celebrating by treating myself to Clay!!! I love the spiritual side of Clay so much, that I had to buy the tickets.
The Christmas tour doesn't look feasible for me, so Las Vegas is the best I can do, and do it, I will.
I'm taking my 2 daughters with me,1 who goes to ALL my Clay concerts with me, and my oldest daughter, who'se never seen Clay in concert.
She doesn't follow his career, or listen to his CD's.
She is in for a treat. Wait until she hears him singing traditional Christmas songs. OMG.
I feel a Clayversion coming. Moms always know best, don't they? !!
This is a short blog, just to say Hi, and tell ya how excited I am about my next Clay sighting.
What??? No Meet and Greet?? Ok, then, to the busses!!!!

2 comments:

Inishi said...

Marti,

I am so glad you are doing this for yourself! You are going to have such a wonderful time with your family. You don't know how happy it makes me to see YOU happy and able to do the things you have wanted.

Carolyn/Nish

Unknown said...

Hi Sweetie,
I am so glad you will be representing the Bakery in Las Vegas!
Hugs,
Mamarose (yes...Patricia...that's me!)