Saturday, September 6, 2008

4 Weeks ago, I was on my way ......

to get a drink of water ............

I was somewhere....in the dark......... warm and toasty...
. when all of a sudden
I went on a road trip...
I laid around relaxing for a few days, getting to know mom and dad, and gramma.....
We been kicking back, drinking bottles, ( just me lol), and talking amongst ourselves, and daddy says we're going on another road trip real soon( OH NO, I hope it isn't *daddys' *soon*)
All these folks....
have been missing daddy.......A LOT!!!

So, we are off

to ...





Where I hope I make my **** debut*** to all MY FANS... oops, I mean 'daddys' fans' so, be sure and bug daddy alot, tell him I want my picture taken lots and lots of times. :-)
SPAMALOT..........HERE COMES THE PARKER FOSTER AIKEN FAMILY,GET READY NEW YORK, WE'RE COMING!!!!
luv,
Parker


16 comments:

Rhode Island Fan said...

OMG!!! This is just about the cutest blog I have ever read!! Little Parker is sure lucky to have Clay Aiken for a daddy. His life will never be dull, that is for certain because his daddy, Clay Aiken is a STAH!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute blog! This going to be a special time for Clay... working on Spamalot and having his baby boy to come home to.

Medusa said...

AWWWW. What a charming and sweet blog. I can just see the whole Aiken family going to NYC together. I would love to see Clay and Jaymes pushing Parker in a carriage in Central Park.

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! I can't wait to see Clay Aiken in Spamalot!

Anonymous said...

Very cute blog about Clay Aiken and his son Parker!

Truth Rules said...

What an adorable blog.

katy said...

Marti, this is adorable. I loved Clay Aiken's son telling about what he and daddy are going to do.

jbc4clay said...

If that isn't the cutest thing!
I love it.

Anonymous said...

Ah!!! Parker is going to the Big Apple with his daddy and mama!!!

Clay Aiken and his family are in my prayers daily.

Thanks for the blog!

~Shycon

Traveler on Life's Path said...

Parker Foster Aiken is a lucky little fellow! Having Clay Aiken as his dad and pretty Jaymes Foster as his mom!

Your blog is adorable!

MoKrissy1968 said...

You have always written creative,entertaining, cute stories. They make people smile! Keep writing, cause we all look forward to reading your next story!

PaulaBear said...

Marti, your blog about Clay Aiken's little man is adorable. It made me think of that Look Who's Talking movie! And while Daddy Aiken is busy with Spamalot, we may just have a blog stand-in for him in Parker!!

Anonymous said...

Marti, what a precious writeup on Clay Aiken's little darling. I hope you continue to tell us about Parker's journey in Parker's own words. Such FUN!

Anonymous said...

Awww, how sweet is this? Loved it Marti!

Dianne Barbee said...

Marti,

What a fun blog! I thoroughly enjoyed reading Parker's story and imagine he's having a ball with the Clay Aiken clan.

Thnx for letting us in on the little guy's perspective. *g*

Caro

annieg9 said...

Marti,
This is a precious blog. I can just picture little Parker saying all that. :-)

This time Clay will have his family with him.

Love the photos and pictures you've attached.
Wahoo Clay on Broadway again!!

Congratulations on one year cancer free, Marti!