Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dear Daddy, since you went back to Spamalot....

I'm not the same.



My eyes are acting funny, from crying,
and missing you....(I didn't know I had 2 Uncle Jeromes)


The grass isn't green,

Moms jokes aren't near as funny, as yours were, (but don't tell momma).I gotta tell ya daddy, you are funny!:-)

My bottles are pretty boring, same ol milk, milk, milk.
I smiled a real cute smile at momma yesterday, when she was getting a Mt.Dew out of the fridge, but she just looked at me, picked me up, and put me over her shoulder, started patting me on my back. I burped, and I didn't even get a sip of the Mt.Dew, daddy.

When momma leaned down to pick me up, she spilled a little bit on my cheek I was trying to get it when Raleigh came over, and ......
Darn Raleigh!
Good Ol Durham, now he just comes over and looks at me.

Cousin Jamie came over today, and fixed up my hair for next weeks doctor visit, and for MY trip to Spamalot.
She fixed it just like yours used to be, when you first became a Star, she says.
She was a talkin out loud,
" Well, it worked for your daddy, and made all the girls swoon, so it'll work for you too. Then she held up the mirror for me to take a little peek.
Look at that , daddy, I look just like You. I'm gonna be a real ladies man, just like my daddy!!
Ok, real soon, momma and I, and the gang, will be heading to see you in our new place in New York.
and Momma said she is going to take me on walks to see ..... and downtown NY,and....
Gee daddy, missing you makes everything blurry.

So.... we are all packed, ready to get on the big bus,
so we can be together,and see all your Spamalot friends in NY.
I sure miss you daddy,

Love, Parker

20 comments:

Chitter said...

AWW that was so cute - I was laughing so hard - but at the same time feeling it.
The pic of the hair - so cute
great blog.

clayam said...

OH my! this was so precious...You are very talented Marti.
I hope someday Clay Aiken will share some pictures of that little boy with us.

jbc4clay said...

That is the cutest thing!

katy said...

I love the entire blog but especially the billboard. Too cute. Those guys, Parker and Clay Aiken!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! thanks, Marti, for your lovely imagination.

Anonymous said...

Just adorable, Marti. Clay Aiken and now Parker are bringing so much fun into our lives. Thanks for this coverage. Please give us more from Parker.

Also, I'd like to be a follower of your blog. Please add the gizmo.

Ashes said...

Marti, what a great story :) A real smile maker. You have such great ideas!

Deona said...

What a cute blog! Thank you for the smiles.

Anonymous said...

Clay Aiken love through his son's eyes. What a neat thought!

musicfan said...

This was such a fun blog. Its very creative and cute. Thanks for sharing with us.

Traveler on Life's Path said...

Gee, cousin Jamie did a great job on Parker's hair...he looks just like his daddy Clay Aiken!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Marti, this blog is so precious just like Parker Foster Aiken! Hope the Clay Aiken family has a wonderful time in NYC!

Shycon

Anonymous said...

Aw, what a cute blog! Two Uncle Jeromes? BWAH! The pictures you chose make it even cuter. If Parker is this talkative now, imagine how he'll be when he starts talking for real - a nonstop chatterbox cracking all of us up! Hee! Great job!

Martigyrl said...

Thank you to all of you leaving comments. I'm so happy you like it. I can't wait to see little Parkers' picture, so I will finally have a real pic of him to work with.lol
Marti

Anonymous said...

I loved this...thru little Parker's eyes. And I gotta say, I'm missing his Daddy too. Can't wait until Friday night for Spamalot!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute blog. Clay Aiken must be one completely happy man right about now.

outback

Anonymous said...

Too adorable Marti. Love the pics and how you put it all together. I too miss his daddy.

ClazyForClaleigh26 said...

This was sooooo cute, Marti!!!! Great job on it, girl!!!!!!!!!!! I am hoping that "Daddy" Clay lets all of us see Mr. Parker soon!!!!!! I'm dyin' to know what he looks like? Is he a spittin' image of daddy or does he look like mommy?

Love Ya, Mean It!

Ellie

Dianne Barbee said...

Marti,

Fun blog! You definitely have a wonderful imagination. *g*

Thank you for your kind comments in the Spamalot/birthday entry at my corner.

Have a super weekend!

Caro

Dianne Barbee said...

Marti,

Thank you for your kind remarks in the Spamalot opening night blog. Coming over here again, I enjoyed "Dear Daddy" once more.

Have a super week!

Caro